General Outcome A
General Outcome B
General Outcome C
General Outcome D
Do It for Life
1. Please use the exercises and activities outlined below to complete the required fitness competencies and skills.
2. Remember that healthy nutrition and staying hydrated are part of a good workout.
3. Remember to keep a record of all your workouts, either written by hand or tracked online using the weekly planner
4. You can choose to follow along with the workout videos for provided or create your own workout plan.
5. You will be asked to submit videos, images and reflections to update your teacher on your growth, progress and development.
6. If you need any support, help or have any questions please contact Mr. Qureshi.
Please reference the PDF document for the correlation and connection to the Physical Education Curriculum guidelines and expectations as outlined by Alberta Education.
What do the Colours Mean?
These are suggested levels, so use them as such. You may find differences depending on your ability and level. Please note that even advanced athletes benefit from using beginner/intermediate drills and skills to build mastery.
Background Knowledge & Skills
Follow Along Workout Drills & Programs
Background Knowledge & Basic Instruction
Learn some of the basic skipping types and styles that you can try at home.
An awesome video to learn some cool jump rope tricks, that you can practice at home.
Workout Routine or Follow Along Activity
A simple 10 minute workout that you can complete at home with a parent, sibling or by yourself.
A fun cardio workout that can be completed alone or in a group. No jump rope required and a great way to get active.